Thursday, July 09, 2009

 

Mancow...Should Be Man "Girl"


So, Mancow decided to have himself water boarded. I saw the video on You Tube. He lasted less than five seconds, setting up from the table, coughing and spitting and complaining. He said that it really was torture. Then he rambled on about nearly drowning as a child.

I only know Mancow from Fox News. He's always entertaining and seems to be consistently conservative. Mostly, the guy is manic. Oh, boy, I mean, manic!

So, I see him subject himself to this "enhanced interrogation technique," known as water boarding, only to say, in his analysis, that it is torture. Say it? He couldn't shut up about it! For a man who was just subjected to "torture," he didn't have any problem running his mouth ninety miles an hour just like he always does.

I know John McCain says water boarding is torture, but let's be real about it. What I saw happen to Mancow doesn't even begin to compare to what happened to our servicemen at the hands of the Germans, Japanese, North Koreans or in the Hanoi Hilton.

Come on, people! Let's have a little perspective about things!

If I ever hear a presidential candidate stand up and say, "If we have a terrorist in custody, who our intelligence causes us to believe, beyond a reasonable doubt, has information about an impending plot to kill hundreds or even thousands of Americans, I will personally pull his fingernails out one by one until he tells us where the bomb is hidden." That man will get my vote!

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?