Saturday, April 03, 2010

 

Big Blankin' Deal!


So, our vice-president got caught with his dirty foot in his mouth again. What else is new?

Alright, I admit Vice-President Cheney used the word in anger against a Congressman. I didn't approve then and I don't approve now. I won't attempt to make either appear more acceptable, but I can't help but wonder one thing.

Is this the way our vice-president talks normally. Does he use language like this habitually? Does he use it casually? Is this just a normal part of his vernacular? It appears to be.

For "Say It Ain't So" Joe to be so easily caught whispering such filthy language in the ear of our president, is just totally unnerving. He even said it with a smile.

Of course, this discussion begs another question. Is this the kind of language our president uses. Was this just a simple matter of course for him? Would he have not noticed it if it not been on national television and in front of an open microphone?

I guess it's true what I always say, if there are no words you won't use, then there's nothing you won't say. Wash your mouth out with soap, Joe!

Labels: , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?